New and used oilfield tubulars and related products
Since the early 1990s, John Lawrie Tubulars has traded in all types of steel tubulars. From its headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland and Houston, USA, the group purchases and supplies new and used tubing, casing, OCTG, drill pipe, drill collars and related products.
Extensive international experience in supplying new and reconditioned tubulars has led John Lawrie Tubulars to develop a structure which enables the immediate requirements of its clients to be met. The arrangement of the group also provides clients with the necessary technical and logistical support.
The group offers:
- An extensive range of new and premium drill pipe, heavy weight drill pipe and drill collars.
- Wide range of tubing and casing for piling applications
- Extensive selection of tubulars for structural and construction uses
- Direct access to mill sourced casing and tubing and large stocks of unused, certified casing and tubing.
- Third party inspection of all material as appropriate.
With operations and stockholdings in the UK, the USA, Canada and Europe. With access to major shipping ports throughout the world, the group is well placed to meet customers’ requirements.
As a major purchaser of surplus equipment and pipe packages, John Lawrie Group has developed an enviable reputation for quick decision making, prompt payment and a swift and efficient collection service on a worldwide basis.
Dealing with most of the world’s major oil and gas operators and related service companies, its clients have come to recognise John Lawrie Group as one of the leading traders in all types of Steel tubulars.